【ShanghaiEye】Nobel Prize Winner And His Shanghai Complex
稿件来源: ShanghaiEye | 编辑:ShanghaiEye | 摄影:ShanghaiEye | 编辑:媒体新普京娱乐组 | 访问量:1870
A Dutch scientist has found a kindred spirit in his commitment to advancing the future.
Ben Feringa is a professor of organic chemistry at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, but he also stands as a sign of China’s commitment to science. He won a Nobel Prize in 2016 for his work on molecular machines, and is now in China training up the next generation of scientists.
He was one of the first batch of green cards ever handed out to foreigners. The warmth Shanghai has showed him combined with the intense passion that the government has shown for science has endeared the city to him. He knows that Shanghai is all about creating something new and doing it in the best way possible.
原文来源: ShanghaiEye | 发表时间:2019-06-06 | 编辑：ShanghaiEye
- 2014-09-25 【上海教育资讯网】新普京娱乐携手巴斯夫为千余供应商定制培训
- 2014-09-18 《资讯晨报》：数百万奖学金 吸引优质研究生
- 2014-09-15 【解放网】44载热情如初 书写传奇教育
- 2014-09-14 《山东商报》：“你们是学校的小苹果”
- 2014-08-24 《上海科技报》：改变思维
- 2014-08-20 【东方网】上海书展现场讲述老品牌故事 现学"箱底货"估价技巧
- 2014-07-29 《乌海日报》：立足优势 创新驱动
- 2014-07-26 【中国家电网】卡萨帝携手创客 解困家电设计创新模式
- 2014-07-24 《资讯晨报》：新普京娱乐生暑期到无锡实地创业实践
- 2014-07-24 【无锡新传媒】大学生暑期公益活动 社区、城管打开绿色通道